Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to homes and workplaces in Exeter and Devon. We can deliver to Crediton, Dawlish, Teignmouth, Cullompton, and Exmouth. Do you live outside of this area? Our DPD national deliveries will be commencing soon.
What if no one’s home for delivery?
- We will give you an approximate delivery slot, but if you’re not home during this time we can either leave your meals in a safe place, rearrange delivery, or collect from our HQ instead.
When do you deliver?
- We can deliver to either Sunday evening or Monday morning depending on whether you would like home or workplace delivery.
Can you deliver to my office?
- Yes, we can deliver to your workplace
Is there a delivery charge?
- There is a flat rate delivery charge of £4.00 per week (Exeter) and £6.00 (surrounding area)
Will you remind me when I’m getting a delivery?
- Yes, we will send a text reminder when we are out for delivery.
What happens to deliveries on bank holidays?
- We are happy to deliver on bank holidays, if you won’t be in we can rearrange to a time convenient to you.
How long will refunds take?
- Refunds will be processed within 24 hours and will hopefully be in your bank between 3 to 5 working days.
When will I be charged for the meals?
- Payment is taken immediately on checkout. If you are a subscriber, you can choose the date for your direct debit payment.
How should I reheat my meals?
- All meals that come inside our white containers can be reheated in a microwave once the lid has been removed. For main meals, we recommend reheating on full power for between 3 and 3 ½ minutes depending on your microwave. We recommend reheating vegan cooked breakfast pots for between 2 and 2 ½ minutes. Do not reheat products in the clear containers.
What portion sizes are available?
- Our main meals are available in two sizes; regular (750ml containers) and large (1000ml containers).
Where do you source your ingredients?
- We are proud that the majority of our meat is sourced from the Westcountry. Depending on seasonality and availability we try to source our fruit and vegetables from local suppliers.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all popular card types including American Express. You can also pay using Paypal, BACS (Bank Transfer), and Direct Debit.
Do you cater for allergies and dietary requirements?
- You can find full allergen and nutritional information for each meal on the product pages. If you are unsure then please contact us directly. We are happy to cater to reasonable requests for amendments. As all meals are produced in one facility, we cannot guarantee the absence of cross-contamination from allergens, so if you have a serious allergy we would recommend avoiding our meals.
How should I store my meals?
- For the ultimate freshness and taste, we recommend that all meals are kept refrigerated. However they can also be frozen.
When are my meals prepared?
- We prepare our meals in batches, on Sunday and Wednesday.
How long will meals stay fresh?
- We recommend consuming your meals within 7 days of our cook (Sunday). We always strive to find produce with the longest shelf life and you may find your meals can be eaten after this date, although we do not recommend this.
Can I freeze my meals?
- Personally, we don’t freeze our meals – although some customers do this. We cannot guarantee the taste will be the same after it has been frozen.
Can the meals be eaten cold?
- All meals arrive ready-to-eat, meaning they can be eaten cold. However, all meals in the white containers will taste better once reheated. All meals served in clear containers are designed to be eaten chilled.
Do meals arrive fresh or frozen?
- All meals arrive fresh and chilled.
Can the meals be heated in an oven?
- Yes, the meal can be heated whilst inside the tray for 30 minutes on 180 degrees. Please remove the lidding first.
How should I dispose of packaging?
- All of our single-use packaging is plant-based, and is designed to be composted. We recommend that you do your best to compost the packaging, and we are happy to take back your used containers. However, if you cannot compost, dispose of packaging responsible in landfill.
Is the packaging recyclable/reusable?
- Our single-use packaging should be disposed of immediately after use. Please dispose of waste responsibly and ensure packaging is free of food waste. For our subscribers and regular customers we are proud to offer reusable lunch boxes. Our shakes and smoothies are all served in reusable glass bottles that we require back after use.
Are you going plastic-free?
- We are proud that all of our end user, single-use packaging are plastic free. We are committed to ensuring that all produce and ingredients we receive from suppliers are also free of single-use plastic.
How do I pause or cancel my subscription?
- Within your yearly subscription price we have calculated a 4 week holiday, which means you can pause your subscription for 4 full weeks without missing out or paying extra. In the unlikely event you would like to cancel your subscription, please contact us directly and we will calculate how much you are owed or is owed at the time you wish to cease receiving our meals. We will then cancel the subscription on our system.
Can I skip an order?
- To reduce food waste and improve efficiency, all meals are cooked to order. For this reason we cannot amend or cancel an order after our ordering cut-off for the following week, which is Thursday at 9PM. If you are a subscriber or have a monthly package we are happy to pause your order without extra charge, providing you inform us before the order cut-off of Thursday at 9PM.
Can I update my order frequency?
- Of course, contact us directly and we can ensure you are paying the correct price for the service you require.
Is there a minimum order size?
- There is no minimum order size, we love all of our customers equally.
Is there an order deadline?
- All orders for the following week should be placed with us by Thursday at 9PM.
How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
- We will send a confirmation email if your order has been successful.
What do I do if there is something wrong with my order?
- Contact us immediately by email if something needs to be changed.
Can I amend an order once it has been placed?
- We will try to accommodate reasonable requests to change or amend an order once our deadline has passed, however we cannot guarantee it will be possible.
How do I update my personal details?
How do I reset my password?
Can I write a review about the meals?
- We love hearing about how much you enjoy our meals, and we welcome you sharing your positive thought online. You can leave us a review on our Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/PackedMealPrep/] and Google My Business page [https://g.page/packed-lunches].